Table of contents
About this book
This Atlas is organized in a way with a combination of basic theory and clinical practices, and of real photos and text description in perforator flap. The book includes four parts: the first part is the overview of the definition, vascular physiology and main principles of clinical applications of the perforator flap, etc.; the second to fourth parts are the descriptions of the indication, applied anatomy, typical clinical cases and key points in harvesting technologies of the direct and indirect perforator flaps over the human body, etc.
This Atlas is a useful reference for medical researchers and doctors relevant to microsurgery, hand surgery, orthopaedic surgery, and plastic and reconstructive surgery.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-1553-4
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. and People's Medical Publishing House 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-981-13-1552-7
- Online ISBN 978-981-13-1553-4
- Buy this book on publisher's site