About this book
This book begins with the fundamentals of the generalized inverses, then moves to more advanced topics.
It presents a theoretical study of the generalization of Cramer's rule, determinant representations of the generalized inverses, reverse order law of the generalized inverses of a matrix product, structures of the generalized inverses of structured matrices, parallel computation of the generalized inverses, perturbation analysis of the generalized inverses, an algorithmic study of the computational methods for the full-rank factorization of a generalized inverse, generalized singular value decomposition, imbedding method, finite method, generalized inverses of polynomial matrices, and generalized inverses of linear operators. This book is intended for researchers, postdocs, and graduate students in the area of the generalized inverses with an undergraduate-level understanding of linear algebra.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-0146-9
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. and Science Press 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics
- Print ISBN 978-981-13-0145-2
- Online ISBN 978-981-13-0146-9
- Series Print ISSN 1389-2177
- Series Online ISSN 2197-795X
- Buy this book on publisher's site