Table of contents
About this book
This book highlights technical advances in knowledge management and their applications across a diverse range of domains. It explores the applications of knowledge computing methodologies in image processing, pattern recognition, health care and industrial contexts. The chapters also examine the knowledge engineering process involved in information management.
Given its interdisciplinary nature, the book covers methods for identifying and acquiring valid, potentially useful knowledge sources. The ideas presented in the respective chapters illustrate how to effectively apply the perspectives of knowledge computing in specialized domains.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-10-8258-0
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-981-10-8257-3
- Online ISBN 978-981-10-8258-0
- Buy this book on publisher's site