Table of contents
About this book
The widespread acceptance among the oncology community at large of cytoreductive surgery and HIPEC as a potentially curative treatment for peritoneal metastases has paved the way for innovative new therapies that could benefit a larger proportion of patients. Much has been and continues to be published on this subject.
This book provides comprehensive reviews on the various aspects of managing peritoneal metastases. The authors highlight essential practical issues that surgical oncologists encounter in their day-to-day practice, and try to before provide evidence based answers to address them. All chapters were written and/or reviewed by leading experts in this field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-10-7053-2
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-981-10-7052-5
- Online ISBN 978-981-10-7053-2
- Buy this book on publisher's site