Table of contents
About this book
This book provides a major forum for the technical advancement of knowledge management and its applications across diversified domains. Pursuing an interdisciplinary approach, it focuses on methods used to identify and acquire valid, potentially useful knowledge sources. Managing the gathered knowledge and applying it to multiple domains including health care, social networks, data mining, recommender systems, image processing, pattern recognition and predictions using machine learning techniques is the major strength of this book.
Effective knowledge management has become a key to the success of business organizations, and can offer a substantial competitive edge.
So as to be accessible to all scholars, this book combines the core ideas of knowledge management and its applications in numerous domains, illustrated in case studies. The techniques and concepts proposed here can be extended in future to accommodate changing business organizations’ needs as well as practitioners’ innovative ideas.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-10-6680-1
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-981-10-6679-5
- Online ISBN 978-981-10-6680-1
- Buy this book on publisher's site