Table of contents
About this book
This book introduces state-of-the-art models and methods based on the matrix in the field of product design and change management. It develops several types of matrix models for a broad range of applications, with the goal of efficiently finding product design solutions and proactively analyzing design change propagation. The book offers readers an extensive introduction to design automation, highlighting fundamental and innovative concepts, as well as cutting-edge technologies. Further, it familiarizes them with the latest advances in design change propagation and prediction. Lastly, the book puts forward design change-oriented matrix models and includes a proactive analysis of change propagation.
The book offers a valuable resource for graduate students, researchers and engineers in the fields of product design and methodology, design automation and related areas.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-10-5077-0
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-981-10-5076-3
- Online ISBN 978-981-10-5077-0
- Buy this book on publisher's site