Table of contents
About this book
This book presents surgical techniques and detailed illustrations of laparoscopic gastrectomy for gastric cancer, focusing on effective, concise steps and techniques. It describes in detail the perigastric anatomy, and the incidences of each anatomical structure are analyzed statistically. It also discusses lessons learned and best practices in the management of gastric cancer patients, and includes video captures of precise operational techniques -essential resources for gastrointestinal laparoscopic surgeons. Given its close connection to clinical practice, it offers a valuable reference work for general surgeons and residents.
Editor Chang-Ming Huang is a Professor at the Department of Gastric Surgery, Fujian Medical University Union Hospital, China. Editor Chao-Hui Zheng is an Associate Professor at the same department.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-94-017-9873-0
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media Dordrecht and People's Medical Publishing House 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, Dordrecht
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-94-017-9872-3
- Online ISBN 978-94-017-9873-0
- About this book
- Industry Sectors