About this book
This work gives an overview of significant research from recent years concerning performance-based design and quality control for concrete durability and its implementation. In engineering practice, performance approaches are often still used in combination with prescriptive requirements. This is largely because, for most durability test methods, sufficient practical experience still has to be gained before engineers and owners are prepared to fully rely on them.
This book, compiled by RILEM TC 230-PSC, is intended to assist efforts to successfully build the foundation for the full implementation of performance-based approaches through the exchange of relevant knowledge and experience between researchers and practitioners worldwide.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-94-017-7309-6
- Copyright Information RILEM 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Dordrecht
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-94-017-7308-9
- Online ISBN 978-94-017-7309-6
- Series Print ISSN 2213-204X
- Series Online ISSN 2213-2031
- About this book