About this book
In this monograph, the authors present a compact, thorough, systematic, and self-contained oscillation theory for linear, half-linear, superlinear, and sublinear second-order ordinary differential equations. An important feature of this monograph is the illustration of several results with examples of current interest. This book will stimulate further research into oscillation theory.
This book is written at a graduate level, and is intended for university libraries, graduate students, and researchers working in the field of ordinary differential equations.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-94-017-2515-6
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media B.V. 2002
- Publisher Name Springer, Dordrecht
- eBook Packages Springer Book Archive
- Print ISBN 978-90-481-6095-2
- Online ISBN 978-94-017-2515-6
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors