About this book
Magnetic resonance techniques are especially interesting in the study of colloids and interfaces due to their unique ability to elucidate structure, dynamics and function at the atomic and molecular level. This book illustrates the most up to date applications of innovative NMR and EPR techniques, including magnetic resonance imaging and microscopy, to gas-solid and liquid-solid interfaces, organic and biological surfaces, microemulsions, liquid crystals, membranes, structure and dynamics of polymers and micellar systems, and diffusion in heterogeneous systems.
A compendium of advanced NMR and EPR techniques and a state of the art description of the power of advanced new methodologies for the study of molecular dynamics and interfaces.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-94-010-0534-0
- Copyright Information Kluwer Academic Publishers 2002
- Publisher Name Springer, Dordrecht
- eBook Packages Springer Book Archive
- Print ISBN 978-1-4020-0787-3
- Online ISBN 978-94-010-0534-0
- Series Print ISSN 1568-2609
- About this book