About this book
Advances in Computational Intelligence and Learning: Methods and Applications presents new developments and applications in the area of Computational Intelligence, which essentially describes methods and approaches that mimic biologically intelligent behavior in order to solve problems that have been difficult to solve by classical mathematics. Generally Fuzzy Technology, Artificial Neural Nets and Evolutionary Computing are considered to be such approaches.
The Editors have assembled new contributions in the areas of fuzzy sets, neural sets and machine learning, as well as combinations of them (so called hybrid methods) in the first part of the book. The second part of the book is dedicated to applications in the areas that are considered to be most relevant to Computational Intelligence.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-94-010-0324-7
- Copyright Information Kluwer Academic Publishers 2002
- Publisher Name Springer, Dordrecht
- eBook Packages Springer Book Archive
- Print ISBN 978-94-010-3872-0
- Online ISBN 978-94-010-0324-7
- Series Print ISSN 1382-3434
- About this book