Table of contents
About this book
This book describes how the Jerne-Burnet Forbidden Clone Theory and the Adams-Knight H Gene Theory, solved the pathogenesis and genetics of the autoimmune diseases showing how specific immunotherapy and prophylaxis can be developed. Furthermore, Ebringer's discovery of two microbial triggers of autoimmune diseases is described and the conclusion drawn that all autoimmune diseases have microbial triggers, so will be preventable by the finding of the triggers and vaccination against them.
Autoimmune diseases. Microbial triggers Prophylaxis by vaccinating against microbial triggers The Forbidden Clone Theory. The H Gene Theory.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-94-007-6937-3
- Copyright Information The Author(s) 2013
- Publisher Name Springer, Dordrecht
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-94-007-6936-6
- Online ISBN 978-94-007-6937-3
- Series Print ISSN 2192-3698
- Series Online ISSN 2192-3701
- About this book