Table of contents
About this book
This book presents recent positive psychological research, applications and interventions being used among adolescents and children. Currently there is a wave of change occurring whereby educators, and others working with children and adolescents, are beginning to recognize the benefits of looking at well-being from a positive perspective, specifically the integration of positive psychological theory into the school curriculum in order to improve student well-being. Moreover, although the positive psychological field has grown tremendously since its inception, there remains an imbalance in the publication of research findings, applications, and interventions among children and adolescents in comparison to adults.
This book fills the need for a reference to this valuable information and benefits a wide range of professionals, including educators, clinicians, psychologists, students, and many other working with children and adolescents.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-94-007-6398-2
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media Dordrecht 2013
- Publisher Name Springer, Dordrecht
- eBook Packages Behavioral Science
- Print ISBN 978-94-007-6397-5
- Online ISBN 978-94-007-6398-2
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors
- Finance, Business & Banking