Table of contents
About this book
This book provides advanced analytics and decision management techniques and tools for developing sustainable competitive advantages in the studied target context. In order to achieve sustainable economy, “the capacity to endure,” it is essential to understand and study the mechanisms for interactions and impact from and among these perspectives.
The volume is organized in four broad sections: an introduction by the Editor; Mechanism Design Techniques for Sustainability; Sustainability Mechanism and Analysis; and Sustainability Cases. Among the techniques discussed are Multi-Criteria Decision Making; Six Sigma Methodology; Supply Chain Evolution for Sustainability Focused Firms and more. The Case Study section shows these techniques and methods at work in a sustainable lake in Italy, a sustainable farm in India, sustainable practices in software design and more.
Mechanism Design for Sustainability: Techniques and Cases presents innovative concepts, theories and models, design methods and case studies and experience sharing in mechanism design to drive better decision making.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-94-007-5995-4
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media Dordrecht 2013
- Publisher Name Springer, Dordrecht
- eBook Packages Earth and Environmental Science
- Print ISBN 978-94-007-5994-7
- Online ISBN 978-94-007-5995-4
- Buy this book on publisher's site