Table of contents
About this book
Sleep medicine has been developing for more than 40 years. The current concepts in sleep technology are mainly centered on polysomnography (PSG) and issues related to sleep technicians. However, the editors believe that the true value of technology is revealed only when benefits to humanity are manifest. To this end, they endeavor to create a new era in sleep technology, one that will improve the quality of people's sleep and daily lives.
This edited book, Introduction to Modern Sleep Technology, provides a comprehensive reference volume to the latest advancements in the area of Sleep Technology. It offers an excellent range of insights and opinions from leading researchers and experts in multiple disciplines spanning academia, clinical practice and industry. Up-to-date insights into the current research topics in this field are featured in addition to the latest technological advances with reference to appropriate working examples.
The current book combines the five dimensions of knowledge, i.e., sleep medicine, clinical psychology engineering, industrial design and technology management to ensure the content is applicable to people's daily lives.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-94-007-5470-6
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media Dordrecht 2012
- Publisher Name Springer, Dordrecht
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-94-007-5469-0
- Online ISBN 978-94-007-5470-6
- Series Print ISSN 2213-8986
- Series Online ISSN 2213-8994
- Buy this book on publisher's site