About this book
"Molecular Pharmacognosy" discusses the application of molecular biology in resource science and authentication of traditional Chinese medicine (TCM). This book reviews the latest developments in pharmacognosy, introduces a series of new views and insights, presents the hotspots and focus of the field of study on molecular pharmacognosy, and predicts a new direction of study on the resource science of TCM.
This book is intended for biomedical scientists and researchers in the fields of molecular biology, traditional medicine and natural pharmaceutics.
Professor Lu-qi Huang is Director of the Collaborating Centre of the World Health Organization for Traditional Medicine (Chinese Materia Medica) and Vice-Chairman of the Australia Chinese Association for Biomedical Sciences Inc.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-94-007-4945-0
- Copyright Information Shanghai Scientific and Technical Publishers and Springer Science+Business Media Dordrecht 2013
- Publisher Name Springer, Dordrecht
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences
- Print ISBN 978-94-007-4944-3
- Online ISBN 978-94-007-4945-0
- About this book