Table of contents
About these proceedings
This volume focuses on research and practical issues connected with mortars on historic structures.
The book is divided into four sections: Characterisation of Historic Mortars, Repair Mortars and Design Issues, Experimental Research into Properties of Repair Mortars, and Assessment and Testing. The papers present the latest work of researchers in their field. The individual contributions were selected from the contributions to the 2nd Historic Mortars Conference, which took place in Prague, September, 22-24, 2010. All papers were reviewed and improved as necessary before publication. This peer review process by the editors resulted in the 34 individual contributions included in here. One extra paper reviewing and summarising State-of-the-Art knowledge covered by this publication was added as a starting and navigational point for the reader.
The editors believe that having these papers in print is important and they hope that it will stimulate further research into historic mortars and related subjects.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-94-007-4635-0
- Copyright Information RILEM 2012
- Publisher Name Springer, Dordrecht
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-94-007-4634-3
- Online ISBN 978-94-007-4635-0
- Series Print ISSN 2211-0844
- Series Online ISSN 2211-0852
- Buy this book on publisher's site