About this book
Ion-exchange Technology I: Theory and Materials describes the theoretical principles of ion-exchange processes.
More specifically, this volume focuses on the synthesis, characterization, and modelling of ion-exchange materials and their associated kinetics and equilibria.
This title is a highly valuable source not only to postgraduate students and researchers but also to industrial R&D specialists in chemistry, chemical, and biochemical technology as well as to engineers and industrialists.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-94-007-1700-8
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media B.V. 2012
- Publisher Name Springer, Dordrecht
- eBook Packages Chemistry and Materials Science
- Print ISBN 978-94-007-1699-5
- Online ISBN 978-94-007-1700-8
- About this book