Table of contents
About these proceedings
Magneto-Optical Imaging has developed rapidly over the last decade to emerge as a leading technique to directly visualise the static and dynamic magnetic behaviour of materials, capable of following magnetic processes on the scale of centimeters to sub-microns and at timescales from hours to nanoseconds. The images are direct, real-time, and give space-resolved information, such as ultrafast magnetic processes and revealing the motion of individual vortices in superconductors.
The book is a fully up-to-date report of the present status of the technique.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-94-007-1007-8
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media B.V. 2004
- Publisher Name Springer, Dordrecht
- eBook Packages Springer Book Archive
- Print ISBN 978-1-4020-1998-2
- Online ISBN 978-94-007-1007-8
- Series Print ISSN 1568-2609
- Buy this book on publisher's site