About these proceedings
These are the papers presented at the Fib-RILEM workshop held in Madrid, Spain, in November 2010. The assessment of deterioration and aging of concrete structures, most commonly through reinforcement corrosion, is not considered in current structural codes or standards. Some guidelines manuals exist, and research has been done, but there is as yet no accepted methodology nor models that could be used by engineers.
This book deals with all aspects related to modelling of corroding structures and provides state-of-the-art information on structural models for corroding structures.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-94-007-0677-4
- Copyright Information RILEM 2011
- Publisher Name Springer, Dordrecht
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-94-007-0676-7
- Online ISBN 978-94-007-0677-4
- Buy this book on publisher's site