About this book
This book contains "best practices" of community quality-of-life indicator systems implemented in various communities throughout the world.
The cases in this volume describe communities that have launched their own community indicators programs. Elements that are included in the descriptions are the history of the community indicators work within the target region, the planning of community indicators, the actual indicators that were selected, the data collection process, the reporting of the results, and the use of the indicators to guide community development decisions and public policy.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-94-007-0535-7
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media B.V. 2011
- Publisher Name Springer, Dordrecht
- eBook Packages Humanities, Social Sciences and Law
- Print ISBN 978-94-007-0534-0
- Online ISBN 978-94-007-0535-7
- About this book
- Industry Sectors
- Consumer Packaged Goods