Table of contents
About this book
Chemistry for Sustainable Development is a collection of selected papers by participants of the International Conference on Pure and Applied Chemistry (ICPAC 2010) on the theme of “Chemistry for Sustainable Development” held in Mauritius in July 2010.
In light of the significant progresses and challenges in the development and implementation of green and sustainable chemistry, this volume reviews the recent results generated by a more efficient use of resources to minimize carbon footprints, to foster the eradication or minimisation of solvent use in chemistry, and to deliver processes which lead to increased harmony between chemistry and the environment.
Chemistry for Sustainable Development is written for graduates, postgraduates, researchers in industry and academia who have an interest in the fields ranging from fundamental to applied chemistry.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-90-481-8650-1
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media B.V. 2012
- Publisher Name Springer, Dordrecht
- eBook Packages Chemistry and Materials Science
- Print ISBN 978-90-481-8649-5
- Online ISBN 978-90-481-8650-1
- About this book