About this book
Organocatalysis has emerged as one of the hot topics in organic chemistry in recent years, as confirmed by the rapid-growing interest that researchers have shown in this field.
Enantioselective Organocatalyzed Reaction Volume I and II provides a critical review of the state-of-the-art developments in Organocatalysis, with a special focus on the asymmetric transformation that it enables. These volumes, written by leading experts in the field, discuss a broad range of synthetic transformations and offer an up-to-date coverage of organocatalyzed reactions such as:
• Conjugate addition;
• Aldol addition;
• Mannich reaction;
• Asymmetric f untionalization;
• Enantioselective protonation;
• General aspects of asymmetric cyclization;
• Asymmetric desymmetrization processes.
By presenting a complete panorama of the use of organocatalysts in organic reaction, Enantioselective Organocatalyzed Reaction will help the global audience of scientists engaged in this area of research to develop new catalysts as well as new fields of applications in organic synthesis.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-90-481-3867-8
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media B.V. 2011
- Publisher Name Springer, Dordrecht
- eBook Packages Chemistry and Materials Science
- Print ISBN 978-90-481-3866-1
- Online ISBN 978-90-481-3867-8
- About this book