Table of contents
About this book
The present book is aimed to provide the readers with current trends in the field of Mycology in general and fungal biotechnology in particular.
The book would be of utmost importance to students, researchers and teachers of botany, mycology, microbiology, medical microbiology, fungal biotechnology and nanotechnology. The readers should find the book full of information and reader friendly.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-90-481-3713-8
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media B.V. 2010
- Publisher Name Springer, Dordrecht
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences
- Print ISBN 978-90-481-3712-1
- Online ISBN 978-90-481-3713-8
- About this book