About this book
"Facilitating Sustainable Innovation through Collaboration" takes an unusually international perspective of sustainable innovation with contributions from Australia, Europe, and North America. Prominent policy makers, scientific researchers and practitioners in this field provide various inputs and analyses relating to the development of sustainable innovations. It is expected that policy makers, organizations, individual researchers, students and even communities can further develop and implement concepts and practices by drawing on the variety of projects and theoretical foundations presented in this volume.
Topics include environmental supply chain management, regional sustainability strategy, the ‘Triple Helix’ collaboration, and specific technological developments and advances in this area. A reader can thus quickly build a comprehensive and state-of-the-art understanding of the field of sustainable innovation and its future directions. This broad perspective is needed for a complex and evolving field such as sustainability.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-90-481-3159-4
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media B.V. 2010
- Publisher Name Springer, Dordrecht
- eBook Packages Earth and Environmental Science
- Print ISBN 978-90-481-3158-7
- Online ISBN 978-90-481-3159-4
- Buy this book on publisher's site