Table of contents
About these proceedings
New product development is a highly creative exercise, often involving an interdisciplinary decision making and execution process.
This book is a compendium of research articles on various issues concerning product research,
written by research scholars both from academia and industry.
The papers have been divided into four main parts. The first part is on innovation and information sharing in product design. The second part deals with decision making in engineering design.
The third part treats customer driven product definition, and the last part brings together articles on quantitative methods for product planning.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-90-481-2860-0
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media B.V. 2009
- Publisher Name Springer, Dordrecht
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-90-481-2859-4
- Online ISBN 978-90-481-2860-0
- Buy this book on publisher's site