Table of contents
About this book
This volume provides an overview of recent advances in forest ecology on a variety of topics, including species diversity and the factors that control species diversity, environmental factors controlling distribution of forests, impacts of disturbances on forests (fires, drought, hurricane), reproduction ecology of both trees and understory species, and spatial organization of forests.
Previously published in Plant Ecology, Volume 201, No.1, 2009.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-90-481-2795-5
- Copyright Information Springer Netherlands 2009
- Publisher Name Springer, Dordrecht
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences
- Print ISBN 978-90-481-2794-8
- Online ISBN 978-90-481-2795-5
- Buy this book on publisher's site