Table of contents
About this book
The increasingly risky environment in which companies now operate is characterized by a rising number of risk components, factors, sources, and drivers. Risk exists at various levels, both inside the company and at the network level. The identification, evaluation, and management of these risks require the capability to coordinate various skills within a single company and in upstream and downstream relationships.
This handbook provides an integrated approach to the assessment, transfer, and communication of critical risks and highlights emerging methodologies that can effectively and efficiently help to protect businesses from adverse events and their effects. It explains how different risk management perspectives should be combined, and in particular how the corporate governance vision should be integrated with the perspectives of operations management, financial management, and business continuity management. In this sense the handbook provides concrete directions on how to develop a risk management team and culture, taking into account business challenges and employing appropriate managerial tools.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-88-470-2531-8
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Italia 2013
- Publisher Name Springer, Milano
- eBook Packages Business and Economics
- Print ISBN 978-88-470-2530-1
- Online ISBN 978-88-470-2531-8
- Series Print ISSN 2280-1464
- Series Online ISSN 2280-2088
- Buy this book on publisher's site