Table of contents
About this book
Imagingof Pediatric Bone and Joint Trauma is a multiauthored work dealing comprehensivelywith the various aspects of imaging of pediatric musculoskeletal trauma. Thebook is ideally subdivided in three main sections: an overview of traumaticlesions; imaging of traumatic injuries according to body region; typical traumaticinjuries of early infancy. This latter section also presents a review of thelegal aspects of dealing with child abuse (with specific focus on the ‘batteredchild’), including current international medico-legal guidelines.
The book’sdidactic approach and its wide-ranging account of the subject makes it of valueto practitioners from the full range of disciplines involved in the diagnosis andmanagement of pediatric bone and joint trauma.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-88-470-1655-2
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Milan 2011
- Publisher Name Springer, Milano
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-88-470-1654-5
- Online ISBN 978-88-470-1655-2
- Buy this book on publisher's site