About these proceedings
The combined efforts of the Physicists and the Economists in recent years in analyzing and modelling various dynamic phenomena in monetary and social systems have led to encouraging developments, generally classified under the title of Econophysics. These developments share a common ambition with the already established field of Quantitative Economics. This volume intends to offer the reader a glimpse of these two parallel initiatives by collecting review papers written by well-known experts in the respective research frontiers in one cover.
This massive book presents a unique combination of research papers contributed almost equally by Physicists and Economists. Additional contributions from Computer Scientists and Mathematicians are also included in this volume. The book consists of two parts: the first part concentrates on Econophysics problems and the second part stresses on various quantitative issues in Economics. Both parts specialize on frontier problems in Games and Social Choices.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-88-470-1501-2
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Milan 2010
- Publisher Name Springer, Milano
- eBook Packages Business and Economics
- Print ISBN 978-88-470-1500-5
- Online ISBN 978-88-470-1501-2
- Series Print ISSN 2039-411X
- Series Online ISSN 2039-4128
- About this book