About this book
Recent advancements in nano/micro materials and related characterization approaches allow the design of a new type of ultrasound contrast agents (UCAs) with enhanced multifunctional behaviour. This is chance is also supported by the recent achievements in modelling and signal processing.
This book provides the state of art of the research activity of two successful European projects, TAMIRUT and SIGHT, addressing an integrated system, encompassing the contrast agent, the hardware equipment and the processing strategies, as a key tool for a combined diagnostic and therapeutic approaches (theranostics) in medical ultrasound.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-88-470-1494-7
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Milan 2010
- Publisher Name Springer, Milano
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-88-470-1493-0
- Online ISBN 978-88-470-1494-7
- Buy this book on publisher's site