About this book
This atlas, organized in two sections -neurosurgical section and maxillo-facial section- provides a comprehensive overview of the most modern surgical techniques in cranio-facial and skull base surgery.
Each chapter describes in detail the anatomic structures and offers a step-by-step description of the technical aspects of the surgical approaches to the cranial base.
Written by leading experts in cranial base surgery and featuring numerous intraoperative photographs and surgical drawings, the volume will be a very practical and useful tool for residents, surgeons and otolaryngologists.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-88-470-1167-0
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Milan 2010
- Publisher Name Springer, Milano
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-88-470-1166-3
- Online ISBN 978-88-470-1167-0
- Buy this book on publisher's site