About this book
The central theme of the present book is zigzags and central-circuits of three- or four-regular plane graphs, which allow a double covering or covering of the edgeset to be obtained. The book presents zigzag and central circuit structures of geometric fullerenes and several other classes of graph of interest in the fields of chemistry and mathematics. It also discusses the symmetries, parameterization and the Goldberg–Coxeter construction for those graphs.
It is the first book on this subject, presenting full structure theory of such graphs. While many previous publications only addressed particular questions about selected graphs, this book is based on numerous computations and presents extensive data (tables and figures), as well as algorithmic and computational information. It will be of interest to researchers and students of discrete geometry, mathematical chemistry and combinatorics, as well as to lay mathematicians.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-81-322-2449-5
- Copyright Information Springer India 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, New Delhi
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics
- Print ISBN 978-81-322-2448-8
- Online ISBN 978-81-322-2449-5
- Series Print ISSN 2364-6748
- Series Online ISSN 2364-6756
- About this book
- Industry Sectors
- Oil, Gas & Geosciences