Table of contents
About this book
Examining the implications of recent important developments, the primary aim of this book is to bridge the gaps in existing literature on India-Pakistan economic engagement and to examine various aspects of the trade normalization process.
The book includes familiar themes of India-Pakistan bilateral trade in goods and services, providing new insights into the potential for trade and the challenges involved in realizing it. The respective chapters examine the current trade trends and identify the possible sectors for bilateral FDI flows between the two countries, which could help forge deeper economic ties between them. In light of India’s changed investment policy, this analysis is pertinent for investors and policy-makers alike.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-81-322-1949-1
- Copyright Information Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations (ICRIER) 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, New Delhi
- eBook Packages Business and Economics
- Print ISBN 978-81-322-1948-4
- Online ISBN 978-81-322-1949-1
- About this book