Table of contents
About these proceedings
Agent-based modeling/simulation is an emergent approach to the analysis of social and economic systems. It provides a bottom-up experimental method to be applied to social sciences such as economics, management, sociology, and politics as well as some engineering fields dealing with social activities. This book includes selected papers presented at the Seventh International Workshop on Agent-Based Approaches in Economic and Social Complex Systems held in Osaka, Japan, in 2012.
At the workshop, 24 reviewed full papers were presented, and of those, 17 were selected to be included in this volume. The papers are divided into two groups as "Fundamentals of Agent-Based Modeling" and "Applications of Agent-Based Modeling".
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-4-431-54279-7
- Copyright Information Springer Japan 2013
- Publisher Name Springer, Tokyo
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-4-431-54278-0
- Online ISBN 978-4-431-54279-7
- Series Print ISSN 1861-0803
- About this book