Table of contents
About this book
In this book, the authors intended to focus their effort on describing (1) biological responses of human and animals, both in vivo and in vitro methodologies, to magnetic and/or electromagnetic field exposure, (2) characteristics of effective fields, (3) hypotheses to explain possible mechanisms of interaction between the fields and cells, and (4) induced current in ELF and induced heat in RF fields as key interaction mechanisms.
The readers can have the present-day comprehensive knowledge about biological responses to electromagnetic field exposure.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-4-431-27914-3
- Copyright Information Springer 2006
- Publisher Name Springer, Tokyo
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-4-431-27913-6
- Online ISBN 978-4-431-27914-3
- Buy this book on publisher's site