About this book
This compilation offers students a comprehensive overview of the field of social
entrepreneurship. Leading European researchers and lecturers such as Ann-Kristin
Achleitner, Markus Beckmann, Heather Cameron, Pascal Dey, Andreas Heinecke,
Benjamin Huybrechts, Alex Nicholls, Johanna Mair, Susan Müller and Chris Steyaert
have contributed to this textbook.
- The Field: Background, Characteristics, Definitions, Drivers, Challenges
- The People: Personality of Social Entrepreneurs, Human Resource Management,
Volunteer Motivation, Collaborations and Partnerships
- The Business: Business Models, Marketing, Financing, Performance Measurement,
- The Market: Social Entrepreneurship in the Market System, Impact, Critical Reflections
Students and lecturers of Business and Economics, in particular those with a focus
on social entrepreneurship in Master of Science, Bachelor and MBA programs
Social entrepreneurs and organizations supporting social entrepreneurs
Prof. Dr. Christine K. Volkmann is head of the Chair of Entrepreneurship and Economic
Development at the Schumpeter School of Business and Economics, University
of Wuppertal, Germany, and holds the UNESCO Chair of Entrepreneurship
and Intercultural Management.
Prof. Dr. Kim Oliver Tokarski is a Professor of Business Management and Entrepreneurship
as well as head of the Competence Centre on Corporate Business
Development at the Bern University of Applied Sciences, Switzerland.
Dr. Kati Ernst is a management consultant based in Berlin, Germany.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-8349-7093-0
- Copyright Information Gabler Verlag | Springer Fachmedien Wiesbaden 2012
- Publisher Name Gabler Verlag
- eBook Packages Business and Economics
- Print ISBN 978-3-8349-2729-3
- Online ISBN 978-3-8349-7093-0
- About this book