About this book
Traditional project coaching mostly takes place in a number of face-to-face coaching sessions. However, under conditions of time pressure in IT projects, a physical presence of coaches could form a bottleneck. This led to the idea of using Internet technologies to support project coaching. The benefits of web based project coaching reside in the ubiquitous availability of coaches. To enable web coaching, a flexible support platform is required. Yuriy Taranovych has defined the requirements and designed and implemented such a platform. The elaborated concept was applied and evaluated in real IT projects.
· IT Project Management
· Project Coaching
· Computer-Supported Cooperative Work (CSCW) and Groupware
· Computer-Mediated Communication and Cooperation
· Web Based Applications
· Researchers, students, and practitioners in the fields of information systems, computer science, and business administration
Dr. Yuriy Taranovych received his doctoral degree from TUM School of Management Munich under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Helmut Krcmar, Chair of Information Systems.
The series “Informationsmanagement und Computer Aided Team” is edited by Prof. Dr. Helmut Krcmar.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-8349-7066-4
- Copyright Information Springer Fachmedien Wiesbaden 2013
- Publisher Name Springer Gabler, Wiesbaden
- eBook Packages Business and Economics
- Print ISBN 978-3-8349-3200-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-8349-7066-4
- About this book