Table of contents
About this book
Quantitative marketing has been gaining importance during the last decade. This is indicated by the growing number of model- and method-oriented studies published in leading journals as well as by the many successful applications of quantitative approaches in pricing, advertising, new product planning, and market segmentation decisions. In addition, market research has clearly benefitted from applying advanced quantitative models and methods in practice.
Some 60 researchers - among them worldwide leading scholars - offer a broad overview of quantitative approaches in marketing. They not only highlight diverse mathematical and methodological perspectives, but also demonstrate the relevance and practical consequences of applying quantitative approaches to marketing problems.
- Marketing Models and Marketing Research Methods
- Consumer Behavior and Retailing
- Marketing Management
Professor DDr. Adamantios Diamantopoulos, Holder of the Chair of International Marketing, University of Vienna, Austria.
Professor Dr. Wolfgang Fritz, Director of the Institute of Marketing, Technische Universität Braunschweig, Germany, and Honorary Professor, University of Vienna, Austria.
Professor Dr. Lutz Hildebrandt, Director of the Institute of Marketing, Humboldt University of Berlin, Germany, and Honorary Professor, University of Vienna, Austria.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-8349-3722-3
- Copyright Information Gabler Verlag | Springer Fachmedien Wiesbaden 2012
- Publisher Name Gabler Verlag, Wiesbaden
- eBook Packages Business and Economics
- Print ISBN 978-3-8349-3060-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-8349-3722-3
- About this book