About this book
This book is a comprehensive introduction to the methods and algorithms and approaches of modern data analytics. It provides a sound mathematical basis, discusses advantages and drawbacks of different approaches, and enables the reader to design and implement data analytics solutions for real-world applications. This book has been used for more than ten years in numerous courses at the Technical University of Munich, in short courses at several other universities, and in tutorials at scientific conferences. Much of the content is based on the results of industrial research and development projects at Siemens.
Data Analytics - Data and Relations - Data Preprocessing - Data Visualization - Correlation - Regression - Forecasting - Classification - Clustering
Students of data analytics for engineering, computer science and math
Practitioners working on data analytics projects
Thomas Runkler is doing research at Siemens Corporate Technology in Munich and teaching data analytics and machine learning at the Technical University of Munich.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-8348-2589-6
- Copyright Information Vieweg+Teubner Verlag | Springer Fachmedien Wiesbaden 2012
- Publisher Name Vieweg+Teubner Verlag, Wiesbaden
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-8348-2588-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-8348-2589-6
- About this book