Table of contents
About this book
The book addresses all major aspects to be considered for the design and operation of aircrafts within the entire transportation chain.
It provides the basic information about the legal environment, which defines the basic requirements for aircraft design and aircraft operation. The interactions between airport, air traffic management and the airlines are described. The market forecast methods and the aircraft development process are explained to understand the very complex and risky business of an aircraft manufacturer. The principles of flight physics as basis for aircraft design are presented and linked to the operational and legal aspects of air transport including all environmental impacts.
The book is written for graduate students as well as for engineers and experts, who are working in aerospace industry, at airports or in the domain of transport and logistics.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-7091-1880-1
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Wien 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Vienna
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-7091-1879-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-7091-1880-1
- Buy this book on publisher's site