About this book
Through the establishment of new creative cultures, enabled by digital media and global communication networks, new practices and ability profiles of artistic delineations and explorations are gaining new grounds. Furthermore, economic models are eager to create synergies with symbolic values of cultural and artistic programs to deal with the potentials of »creativity«. At the present day it is difficult to predict which catalysts and draft programs can be put into effect for these creative innovation processes. In this book a detailed review from international artists, theorists, researchers and curators will be given on new vectors of creative and artistic coded and cultures departed from digital media related art projects and observation models on the intersection of disciplines like Art, Science, Technology and Design.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-7091-0458-3
- Copyright Information Springer Vienna 2011
- Publisher Name Springer, Vienna
- Print ISBN 978-3-7091-0457-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-7091-0458-3
- Buy this book on publisher's site