About this book
JIMD Reports publishes case and short research reports in the area of inherited metabolic disorders. Case reports highlight some unusual or previously unrecorded feature relevant to the disorder, or serve as an important reminder of clinical or biochemical features of a Mendelian disorder.
The chapter 'Open-Label Single-Sequence Crossover Study Evaluating Pharmacokinetics, Efficacy, and Safety of Once-Daily Dosing of Nitisinone in Patients with Hereditary Tyrosinemia Type 1 (HT-1)' is open access under a CC BY 4.0 license via link.springer.com.
inherited metabolic diseases pediatrics medical genetics Mendelian disorder endocrinology
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-662-56610-7
- Copyright Information Society for the Study of Inborn Errors of Metabolism (SSIEM) 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences
- Print ISBN 978-3-662-56609-1
- Online ISBN 978-3-662-56610-7
- Series Print ISSN 2192-8304
- Series Online ISSN 2192-8312
- About this book