Table of contents
About this book
Electrochemistry is the basis of many important and modern applications and scientific developments such as nanoscale machining (fabrication of miniature devices with three dimensional control in the nanometer scale), electrochemistry at the atomic scale, scanning tunneling microscopy, transformation of energy in biological cells, selective electrodes for the determination of ions, and new kinds of electrochemical cells, batteries and fuel cells. In particular the latter point has increased the need for fundamental data of electrochemical systems in recent years, to enable academic and corporate institutions to conduct thorough and forward-thinking research.
The present volume IV/9B2 comprises data on the ionic conductance of deep eutectic systems and electrolyte solutions. Definitions and an overview on theory and measurement methods are to be found in the previous volume IV/9B1.
ionic conductance electrochemical energy electrolytic solution capacitor battery energy storage
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-662-49251-2
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- Print ISBN 978-3-662-49249-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-662-49251-2
- Series Print ISSN 1615-1844
- Series Online ISSN 1616-9522
- Buy this book on publisher's site