Table of contents
About this book
This book is based on multidisciplinary research focusing on low-carbon healthy city planning, policy and assessment. This includes city-development strategy, energy, environment, healthy, land-use, transportation, infrastructure, information and other related subjects.
This book begins with the current status and problems of low-carbon healthy city development in China. It then introduces the global experience of different regions and different policy trends, focusing on individual cases. Finally, the book opens a discussion of Chinese low-carbon healthy city development from planning and design, infrastructure and technology assessment-system perspectives.
It presents a case study including the theory and methodology to support the unit city theory for low-carbon healthy cities. The book lists the ranking of China’s 269 high-level cities, with economic, environmental, resource, construction, transportation and health indexes as an assessment for creating a low-carbon healthy future.
The book provides readers with a comprehensive overview of building low-carbon healthy cities in China.
Air quality index Clean energy technology Green transportation Healthy city evaluation Infrustructure Low-carbon city evaluation Low-carbon healthy city development Reduction urban air pollution Smart city evaluation Urban planning
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-662-49071-6
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Earth and Environmental Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-662-49069-3
- Online ISBN 978-3-662-49071-6
- Series Print ISSN 1863-5520
- Series Online ISSN 1863-5539
- Buy this book on publisher's site