Table of contents
About this book
Surface tension of liquids determine fundamental chemical and physical properties and applications. Cleansing agents, soldering agents, pharmalogical substances and biomechanical phenomena all rely on surface tensions and their deliberate modifications, so that a collection of reliable data will be of interest for users in science, research and engineering.
This supplement volume contains surface tensions of non-electrolyte material systems, as well as surface tensions data of pure liquids and binary liquid mixtures at normal temperatures.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-662-48336-7
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- Print ISBN 978-3-662-48335-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-662-48336-7
- Series Print ISSN 1615-1844
- Series Online ISSN 1616-9522
- Buy this book on publisher's site