Table of contents
About these proceedings
At the ICAB 2014, researchers from around the world will gather to discuss the latest scientific research, findings and technologies concerning Microbial Genetics and Breeding, Optimization and Control of Biological Processes, Biological Separation and Biological Purification, and Advances in Biotechnology.
This conference will provide a platform for academic exchange on the application of biotechnology between domestic and international universities, research institutes, corporate experts and scholars. The participants will focus on the international development and future trends. The event will lay a solid foundation for addressing key technical challenges in various areas of applied biotechnology, providing opportunities to promote the development and expansion of the biotechnology industry.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-662-46318-5
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Chemistry and Materials Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-662-46317-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-662-46318-5
- Series Print ISSN 1876-1100
- Series Online ISSN 1876-1119
- Buy this book on publisher's site