About this book
This fifteenth volume in the EUROPEAN INSTRUCTIONAL LECTURES series continues the format of educational chapters from across Orthopaedics and Traumatology contributed by distinguished Orthopaedic Educators in Europe.
It provides current material and major advances covering a range of topics including:
• General Orthopaedics, Basic Science and Technology
• Musculo-skeletal Tumours
• Paediatric Orthopaedics
• Upper Limb
• Lower Leg
All the chapters are based on lectures presented at the 16th EFORT Congress in Prague, Czech Republic.
The lectures are an authoritative source of information illustrated by radiographs, MRI, CT and PET Scans, operative photographs, tables and line drawings as appropriate. They are an invaluable source of instruction for Surgeons and Trainees alike.
This book was edited by Professor George Bentley, Chairman, Scientific Publications Committee of EFORT.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-662-46287-4
- Copyright Information EFORT 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-662-46286-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-662-46287-4
- Series Print ISSN 2197-9812
- Series Online ISSN 2197-9820
- About this book