Table of contents
About this book
This book collects the work of Zhao Baoxu, a prominent scholar of political science, international political scientist and educator. It features more than 14 papers that fully explore the political thoughts of Professor Zhao, who was deeply rooted in his concern for China, its people and the world.
Going through the vicissitudes in both the 20th and the 21st centuries, Mr. Zhao witnessed and experienced the twists and turns in the birth and development of political science in China. He also participated and promoted the restoration and advancement of contemporary political science in China. Roaming widely in the studies on social science, philosophy, politics, culture and international relations, he spared no effort to explore the political nature and development trend of human society and the path to rejuvenate China and lead the nation towards a high level of civilization. In addition, he ardently appealed for world peace and common development.Inside this book, readers will discover rich and profound political thoughts, intellectual treasures in the area of social culture and political science in China. Professor Zhao’s work offers scholars a unique insight into understanding and grasping the history and development of socialism with Chinese characteristics.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-662-43853-4
- Copyright Information Foreign Language Teaching and Research Publishing Co., Ltd and Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Humanities, Social Sciences and Law
- Print ISBN 978-3-662-43852-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-662-43853-4
- Series Print ISSN 2195-1853
- Series Online ISSN 2195-1861
- Buy this book on publisher's site