Table of contents
About this book
This book presents a complete picture of the current state-of-the-art in alternative and green solvents used for laboratory and industrial natural product extraction in terms of the latest innovations, original methods and safe products. It provides the necessary theoretical background and details on extraction, techniques, mechanisms, protocols, industrial applications, safety precautions and environmental impacts. This book is aimed at professionals from industry, academicians engaged in extraction engineering or natural product chemistry research, and graduate level students. The individual chapters complement one another, were written by respected international researchers and recognized professionals from the industry, and address the latest efforts in the field. It is also the first sourcebook to focus on the rapid developments in this field.
Farid Chemat is a Professor of Chemistry at the University of Avignon, France.
Maryline Abert Vian is an Assistant Professor of Chemistry at the University of Avignon, France.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-662-43628-8
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Chemistry and Materials Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-662-43627-1
- Online ISBN 978-3-662-43628-8
- Series Print ISSN 2196-6982
- Series Online ISSN 2196-6990
- About this book